1. Patient Information Cuddle Me Close® Tear Off Sheets. 100 two-sided sheets per pad. One side introduces the benefits of KC for full term infants and the other introduces the benefits of KC for preterm infants. $15.00 per pad + shipping
2. Skin-To-Skin Table Tent. Free standing card stock patient information tents for patient tray tables or counter tops to introduce laboring patients to skin-to-skin at birth and what to expect. One side relates what skin-to-skin contact means and national organizations recommending skin-to-skin within minutes of birth, and the other side has benefits of skin-to-skin contact at birth, and relates what will happen at delivery. Picture is included on one side. Ten for $15.00 + shipping
3. Kangaroo Mother Care color poster. Shows twins in KC at birth, and maternal & paternal KC in several cultures. $10.00 each + 4.00 shipping in tube by UPS. This poster was made by Addie Sandink, a Canadian Certified Kangaroo Caregiver.
4. Benefits of Kangaroo Care/Skin-to-Skin Contact poster. Has 10 pictures of maternal/paternal KC in different cultures and explains benefits of KC/Skin-to-Skin contact . $15.00 + 4.00 shipping.
5. Information pamphlet for parents –four fold. Relates what KC and Skin-to-skin care is, how to do, how long, how to dress for it, how baby and mother will react, why it is being done. Room for your institution’s name. 20 to a pack, each pack is $5.00 + shipping. Ask for bulk prices for larger orders.
6. Membership in USIKC. Entitles you to updates of the KC bib, early notice of meetings, contributions of other certified KCers and list of certified KCers. When we are non-profit in 2011, this will be a donation of $50.00 per year.
The certification program by mail with videos will be available soon.